Qianru Zhou, Student Member, OSA
PhD student, Advanced Wireless Technologies
Qianru Zhou received her Bachelor degree in Telecommunication Engineering from Shenzhen University, Guangdong, China, in 2009, and MSc degree in Optical Engineering from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Beijing, China, in 2013. She worked as a System Programmer in Sanmina, Shenzhen, China, in 2014. Since January 2015 she has been a PhD student at Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK, under the supervision of Prof. Stephen McLaughlin, Heriot-Watt University, Prof. Cheng-Xiang Wang, Heriot-Watt University, and Dr. Alasdair J. G. Gray, Heriot-Watt University.
l Research Project:
Towards Ultimate Convergence All Networks (TOUCAN)
l Research Interest:
-Semantic Web and Ontology Engineering for Telecommunication Networks
-Knowledge Based Autonomic Network Management System
-RDF Streaming Processing
• Q. Zhou, S. McLaughlin, A. J. G. Gray, S. Wu, and C. Wang. Lost Silence: An emergency response early detection service through continuous processing of telecommunication data streams. In Web Stream Processing, ISWC 2017, Vienna, Austria, 2017.
• Q. Zhou, C.-X. Wang, S. McLaughlin, and X. Zhou, “Network virtualization and resource description in software-defined wireless networks,” IEEE Commun. Mag., vol. 53, no. 11, Nov. 2015, pp. 110-117.
• C. Rotsos, A. Farshad, Q. Zhou, D. King, A. J. G. Gray, C. Wang, S. McLaughlin, and D. Hutchison, “ReasoNet: Infer network policies using Ontologies,” In NOMS 2018, submitted for publication.
• Q. Zhou, A.J.G.Gray, A.Farshad, C.Rotsos, D.Hutchison, C.X.Wang, S.McLaughlin, “SeaNet:Semantic Enabled Autonomic Management of Software Defined Networks,” IEEE Trans. Know. Data. Eng. 2017. To be submit.
• Q. Zhou, X. Z. Sang, C. X. Yu, Y. Y. Deng, L. Rao, and K. R. Wang, “Polarization dependent noise characters for dual pump fiber optical parametric amplifier,” Journal of Optics, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 116-121, Jan. 2013.
AWARDS & HONORS
• to be updated
If you have questions or comments about this page, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
This page was last modified on January 2015.