PhD student, Advanced Wireless Technologies(AWiTec) Lab
Chen received his BEng degree in Electronics Information Engineering from
Nanjing University of Posts & Telecommunications (NUPT), Nanjing, P. R.
China in 2003 and MSc degree in Communications and Information Systems from
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (BUPT),
• Cognitive radio, cooperative communications
• Wireless communications and navigation for automobiles
• Multimedia communications
• Complicated System on Chip (SoC) design and verification
• Automotive IC and applications on Telematics, multimedia and infortainment for transport systems
Year Postgraduate Research Prize,
• Graduate with honour of
NUPT (Top 1%), Ranked 4th out of 276 according to 4-year overall performance,
• Merit student of NUPT for 3 consecutive years (Top 5%), 2000 ~ 2002, China
• Very Best Student Scholarship (Top 1%), 2001 ~ 2002, China
• Fujitsu Scholarship (Top 5%), 2000, China
• Bank of China Prize, for the excellent performance in National University Entrance Exam, ranked as top out of all candidates in Ningjin county (population of 800,000), 1999, China
Z. Chen, C.-X. Wang, X. Hong, J. Thompson, S. A. Vorobyov, X. Ge, H. Xiao, and F. Zhao, “Aggregate interference modeling in cognitive radio networks with power and contention control”, accepted by IEEE Trans. Commun..
X. Hong, Z. Chen, C.-X. Wang, and S. A. Vorobyov, “Interference cancellation for cognitive radio networks”, IEEE Vehicular Technology Magazine, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 76-84, Nov. 2009.
Z. Chen, C.-X. Wang, X. Hong, J. Thompson, S. A. Vorobyov, F. Zhao, H. Xiao, and X. Ge, “Interference cancellation for cognitive radio MIMO systems based on practical precoding”, submitted to IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol..
Z. Chen, S. Vorobyov, C.-X. Wang, and J. Thompson, “Pareto region characterization for rate control in multi-user systems and Nash bargain,” submitted to IEEE Trans. Automat. Contr..
Z. Chen, C.-X. Wang, X. Hong, J. Thompson ,and S. A. Vorobyov, “Cross-layer interference mitigation for MIMO cognitive radio systems”, accepted by IEEE ICC 2011, Kyoto, Japan, June 2011.
Z. Chen, C.-X. Wang, X. Hong, J. S. Thompson, S. A. Vorobyov, and X. Ge, “Interference modeling for cognitive radio networks with power and contention control,” in Proc. IEEE WCNC 2010, Sydney, Australia, Apr. 2010.
Z. Chen, S. A. Vorobyov, C.-X. Wang, and J. S. Thompson, “Nash bargaining over MIMO interference systems,” in Proc. IEEE ICC 2009, Dresden, Germany, June 2009.
A. Cai, F. Su, C. Qiu, Z. Chen, D. Zhao “Fingerprint coarse comparison method and apparatus suitable for hardware acceleration,” Patent, Publication number: CN1862562, Nov. 2006.
If you have questions or comments about this page, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
This page was last modified on Feb 2010.